is BDO Cash Card?
The BDO Cash Card is a pre-paid,
multi-purpose re-loadable card that can be used for
the following purposes:
- ATM card - do all kinds of BDO ATM transactions
and selected EN/ ML transactions;
- Debit card - purchase goods and services in all
SM branches and other accredited merchant outlets
displaying the BDO or BPI Express Payment System logos;
bills payment medium.
Additional features of the BDO Cash
Card are the inherent capability to reload the card
and the ability to do mobile banking via Globe Handyphone.
are the types of BDO Cash Card?
- Generic Card - pre-embossed card with no name
- Personalized Card - card with customer’s
- Personalized Corporate – card with higher
limit and name embossed (with CASA account)
are eligible to purchase BDO Cash Cards?
Anyone 18 years old and above may
purchase a BDO Cash Card.
are the documentary requirements in purchasing the BDO
- The purchaser must fill up a Cash Card enrollment
form with purchase
- The purchaser must present one (1) valid ID.
are the modes of payment in purchasing a BDO Cash Card?
- Withdrawal from BDO Savings or Current account
processed at the maintaining branch.
are the maximum limits (daily card balance) for each
- Generic Card - P 10,000.00
- Personalized Card (Retail) - P 25,000.00
- Personalized Card (Corporate) - P100,000.00
are the charges for the usage of the BDO Cash Card?
- Purchase of Cash Card - P 100.00
- Reload - depending on which channel,
SMS fee is collected by Telco for mobile,
P 5.50 for batch credit/transaction and
none for Over-the-counter
- Withdrawal BDO ATMs - None
- Withdrawal from - P7.00
- ExpressNet/MegaLink ATMs/ POS Purchase - None
/ Service Charge
Generic Card - 180 days of no financial
Personalized Card - 360 days of no financial activity*
Service Charge - P 25.00 every month-end
* Financial activity will automatically
put the card in active status.
are the minimum and maximum reloading amounts for Cash
Minimum is P200.00. Maximum amount
for generic card is P10,000 and P25,000 for personalized
card and P100,000 for personalized corporate.
are the uses of the BDO Cash Card?
* will be made available on the
Your Cash Card may be used to purchase
goods and services at establishments
displaying the BPI EPS logo.
Note: Purchase of BDO Cash Card
and subsequent reloading may be done at any BDO Branch
or its authorized resellers.
are lost/damaged/defective cards handled?
Card replacement is allowed at
any BDO branch, however, transfer of value via Over-the-Counter
for personalized card shall be performed by the maintaining
branch. Client also has the option to transfer the value
from the old card via mobile banking
For Corporate Clients, card replacement
is also allowed through their respective TBG Account
Payment of P50.00 as replacement
fee if reported within 5 calendar days from purchase
(applicable for personalized cards only. If Generic,
the client has to buy another card for P 100.00)
Payment of P100.00 as initial load
to activate the card
Old card should be surrendered
except for lost cards.
number/s do clients call for inquiries or complaints?
They may get in touch with our
Customer Service Officers at 631-8000 select option
‘2’ for Call Center.